Current Account in Belize
There are a few requirements for opening current accounts in Belize. Expats will have to present a passport for identification, a notarized utility bill showing a Belize address and a non-bank refernce letter which can be written by an attorney or an accountant. A minimum deposit will be required, although the amount will vary from bank to bank.
Compare Bank Accounts
Day-to-day cash management in different currencies around the world.
As an expatriate you benefit from our preferential fee structure “Expat Investors”:
- No transfer fees for bank transactions
- Reimbursement of transfer fees charged by your bank
- Reduced foreign exchange fees
- 50 % discount on the annual account management fees
- 50% discount on the annual fees for an international bank card (Visa, Mastercard)