Current Account in Cayman Islands
If expats are planning to open a current account in Cayman Islands then they are thinking correctly. Cayman Islands is known to have more than 600 banks that are connected around the world. However, there are requirements that are needed for an expat to open an account in Cayman Islands. One of which is a letter of reference from other banks where they also have deposits.
Compare Bank Accounts
Day-to-day cash management in different currencies around the world.
As an expatriate you benefit from our preferential fee structure “Expat Investors”:
- No transfer fees for bank transactions
- Reimbursement of transfer fees charged by your bank
- Reduced foreign exchange fees
- 50 % discount on the annual account management fees
- 50% discount on the annual fees for an international bank card (Visa, Mastercard)