Inclusions & Exclusions
List of contingencies
Beyond damage to property and contents, some policies also cover household mishaps. One key such cover is the liability to third parties, their property and their building’s contents. The liability cover includes the insured’s family members and domestic helpers and the affected party can be a neighbour, or a visitor at the insured’s house, for example. Other than a specified list of exclusions, legal and medical fees can be reimbursed up to a certain amount.
Meanwhile, there are also policies that are packaged with personal accident medical, disability and death benefits.
List of common peril inclusions
- Fire, lightning & thunderbolt
- Collision or impact
- Theft, riot, strike or malicious act by external parties
- Natural disasters (hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, windstorm, flood, earthquake or volcanic eruption)
List of common exclusions
- Theft or malicious act of the insured, insured’s family members or approved residents
- Accidents that occur during rental or vacancy of a long specified period of time
- Accidents caused by water or oil leakage due to oversight of the insured
Subscribe property insurance for your home
Your house is expensive, and it is where you keep all your valuables. Reduce unnecessary losses!Get Free Quotes