Whether it’s a job assignment, a new job offer, or the interest of working abroad, the most common reason for expats to move abroad is for work. So here we explore all things related to working overseas. We can help you find a job, learn more about expat contracts and other kinds of strategies to make sure that you get the most out of your working life as an expat.
Learn everything you need to know before you sign up for an expat assignment, or decide to find work abroad, like why companies have to send expats abroad, the first few things you need to be aware of while working abroad etc. Read about all these and more in this section.
Read about the best strategies to find jobs overseas, networking for expats, and getting expat job offers for people who are interested in being expats.
What should an expat contract contain? What can you negotiate? What can you get with your assignment? We aim to answer all these questions and more in this section. Read more about it here.
- Which city in Asia has the most job opportunities for you?
- Millennials, the Job-hopping Generation
- The Basics of Overseas Employment
- Why employees are sent overseas?
- Types of Expatriate Assignment
- Life as a working expat
- How to find work overseas?
- Strategies to find work abroad
- How to get expat job offers?
- Networking for expats
- Working Holiday Visa
- Expat Contracts
- Expat Package 101
- Negotiating Your Expat Contract
Don't miss our Expat Services