Property Insurance in Australia

Property insurance In Australia comes in many forms, and any expat planning to purchase a property in the country should be aware of these. There is coverage for home and contents combined, home insurance, which covers only the residential building, fixtures and structural renovations, and contents insurance which includes household goods and personal effects. With a quick comparison of the various offers of online insurance companies, one can arrive at property insurance In Australia that best fits one’s needs.

With Clements Worldwide, expats in Australia need not worry about their valued personal possessions. Clements, a leading US insurer, provides coverage for breakage, theft, fire and loss whether the expat is on temporary or permanent assignment. This top-notch product offers a US$5,000 unscheduled foreign residence coverage and flexible deductible options. For a quote, contact Clements today!

More info on Clements Worldwide Property Insurance