Car Insurance in Austria

For expats who own a car in Austria, it is a must to obtain a third-party motor vehicle insurance (Haftpflichtversicherung) which can be organized through an insurance company (Versicherungsunternehmen) or an insurance broker (Versicherungsmakler). Insurers will advise car insurance applicants about the procedures and make the necessary arrangements. Drivers should be aware that without a proof of insurance, they will not be authorized to drive a car in Austria, and they will also not be issued a car license plate and car registration document.

Clements Worldwide Auto Insurance offers a comprehensive auto coverage for expats in Austria and in other parts of the world. They provide coverage for physical damages, theft, and third party liability, to name a few. The packages may still be upgraded, depending on the additional needs of the client.

More info on Clements Worldwide Auto Insurance