Property Insurance in Canada

Real estate property insurance in Canada is a good way to obtain an extra sense of security for anyone who is moving to this country and planning to purchase a home. This type of policy can be flexible, and can include only the structure itself, the contents, or both. Home property insurance Canada comes in handy, especially as the national house price index rose by 4.52% within the first half of 2011.

Many Canada-based expats choose Clements Worldwide for their property insurance needs. Clements’ Personal Property Insurance covers for breakage, fire, denting, theft or loss. This superior product has numerous add-ons that ensure financial stability in the event of loss or damage. Expats may add umbrella liability coverage up to US$3M and scheduled coverage for high-value items.

More info on Clements Worldwide Property Insurance