Question in Travel & Tours

Question : As an expat work permit holder living in Nice, do I need an exit permit to leave the country for a holiday?

Answer from Sylvie Di Cristo, expert in Travel & Tours


Sylvie Di Cristo - Expert in Travel & Tours

Phone number : +33 609 88 8383 or 06 09 88 8383 from France

Website : Go to Sylvie Di Cristo's website

Other questions to Sylvie Di Cristo