Question in Travel & Tours

Question : As an expat work permit holder living in your City, do I need an exit permit to leave the country for a holiday?

Answer from Jose Callisaya Yahuita, expert in Culture

Necessarily I think you must have a permit anytime you are leaving the country. I mean when you leave outside.

Jose Callisaya Yahuita - Expert in Culture

Phone number : 591 71993972

Website : Go to Jose Callisaya Yahuita's website

Other questions to Jose Callisaya Yahuita