Question in Travel & Tours

Question : As an expat work permit holder living in your City, do I need an exit permit to leave the country for a holiday?

Answer from Wlady Ortiz Riobamba, expert in Culture


Wlady Ortiz Riobamba - Expert in Culture

Phone number : +593 998311282

Website : Go to Wlady Ortiz Riobamba's website

Other questions to Wlady Ortiz Riobamba