Question in VISA

Question : How can I apply for a family immigration visa in Canada?

Answer from Benjamin A. Kranc, expert in VISA

For foreign workers, in most cases, depending on factors including the job level and length of time granted by the principal applicant’s work permit, spouses and common law partners, as well as dependent children, may accompany the principal applicant. Typically as well, the spouse can work, and the children can attend school.
Canadian citizens and permanent residents resident in Canada (with limited exception), can sponsor certain family members for permanent residence. Those family members are essentially:
- Spouses/Common Law Partners and Dependent Children
- Parents or Grandparents – but there is a quota of only 5000 such applications per year currently permitted.

Benjamin A. Kranc - Expert in VISA

Phone number : (416) 977-7500 ext. 226

Website : Go to Benjamin A. Kranc's website

Other questions to Benjamin A. Kranc