Question in VISA

Question : How can I process a visa extension in Canada?

Answer from Benjamin A. Kranc, expert in VISA

Extensions are processed through a central processing centre in Vegreville, Alberta. Necessary application forms and documents can be sent online or by mail.

Benjamin A. Kranc - Expert in VISA

Phone number : (416) 977-7500 ext. 226

Website : Go to Benjamin A. Kranc's website

Other questions to Benjamin A. Kranc