Question in Legal

Question : How can my foreign owned business register for a trade mark in your City?

Answer from DSL Lawyers, expert in Legal

Trademark registration should be filed directly in Macau with the local IP Office, which will examine and grant registration within 8 to 10 months from filing of the application.

DSL Lawyers - Expert in Legal

Phone number : +853 2822 3355

Website : Go to DSL Lawyers's website

Other questions to DSL Lawyers