Question in Diet & Fitness

Question : How do I access rehabilitation services in your City? Do I need a referral?

Answer from Sabine Skaf, expert in Wellness

Services can be accessed by directly contacting the organization or with a referral from a psychological professional.


Sabine Skaf - Expert in Wellness

Phone number : 4 365 8498

Website : Go to Sabine Skaf's website

Other questions to Sabine Skaf