Question in Diet & Fitness

Question : How do I access rehabilitation services in your City? Do I need a referral?

Answer from Volkan Yigit, expert in Diet & Fitness

If you would like to have the services from governmental sources you need to have social insurance, but these places are usually hospitals or rehabilitation based health organisations. Here we stand as a free private organisation working with membership. We do not ask for any additional charges for rehabilitation programs; we give them as a privilege to members. Our monthly membership fee is $80 per month. 

Volkan Yigit - Expert in Diet & Fitness

Phone number : +90 538 323 35 73

Website : Go to Volkan Yigit's website

Other questions to Volkan Yigit