Question in Getting a Job

Question : I am a foreigner studying in Montreal, am I allowed to have a part-time job? What are the requirements I need to have to work part time as a foreign student here?

Answer from Minda Miloff, expert in Getting a Job

Yes, you are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week provided you are a full time student. Some kinds of work require work permits and others do not. You also need to have a social insurance number to work in Canada.  

Minda Miloff - Expert in Getting a Job

Phone number : (514) 791- 4506

Website : Go to Minda Miloff's website

Other questions to Minda Miloff