Question in VISA

Question : Is there a working holiday visa in Canada? How can I apply for it?

Answer from Benjamin A. Kranc, expert in VISA

Canada allows working holidays for certain people from certain countries. There are different versions of the programs involved, but typically, the person would need to be between 18 and 30 or 35. In some cases, he/she must just be finishing, or just have finished, some post-secondary education. Examples of countries with reciprocal arrangements include:
- The United Kingdom
- Australia
- Belgium
- Hong Kong
- Japan
- Switzerland

Benjamin A. Kranc - Expert in VISA

Phone number : (416) 977-7500 ext. 226

Website : Go to Benjamin A. Kranc's website

Other questions to Benjamin A. Kranc