Question in Relocation

Question : Is there a working holiday visa in South Africa? How can I apply for it?

Answer from Marussia van der Merwe, expert in Relocation

There is a visitor’s visa under section 11(2), which is issued to foreigners who intend to work. It can be issued for three months and is extendable for further three months at this stage. The department of Home Affairs is considering allowing frequent travellers to apply for this visa for periods exceeding three months but this is not yet implemented.

Marussia van der Merwe - Expert in Relocation

Phone number : +27 10 593 6624

Website : Go to Marussia van der Merwe's website

Other questions to Marussia van der Merwe