Question in Family and Children

Question : What do I need to give birth to my expat child in this city/country?

Answer from Marianne de Vries, expert in Family Life

Both parents will need a valid residency permit (Iqama), passport, and medical insurance. It’s also very important that you have a legalized marriage contract. You will not be able to obtain your baby’s birth certificate without it and it could get you into serious problems.

Marianne de Vries - Expert in Family Life

Phone number : N/A

Website : Go to Marianne de Vries's website

Other questions to Marianne de Vries