Question in Pregnancy

Question : What do I need to give birth to my expat child in Zagreb? What kind of medical insurance can I have as a pregnant expat in Zagreb?

Answer from Petra Brzović, expert in Pregnancy

If you are employed in Croatia, your employer will provide you with Croatian health insurance that covers the cost of delivery. If you are not employed in Croatia, your private international insurance policy covers the cost of childbirth in whole or part, depending on the shelf. If your health insurance has a contract with Croatian health insurance on health care coverage for necessary medical procedures, after you give birth, the hospital will charge your health insurance with the cost of delivery. If there is no such agreement between your country and Croatia, if you are not employed in Croatia, and if you do not have private international health insurance, the hospital shall charge you personally with the whole cost of delivery to.

Petra Brzović - Expert in Pregnancy

Phone number : +385 91 33 23 235

Website : Go to Petra Brzović's website

Other questions to Petra Brzović