Question in Management

Question : What documents do I need to apply for a work permit in your City?

Answer from Ghassan Nawfal, expert in Career Management

A. An NOC letter from the university (if student)
B. An NOC from father/husband (if woman)
C. ID/Passport copies
D. Additional requirements may be requested



Ghassan Nawfal - Expert in Career Management

Phone number : 04 365 8498

Website : Go to Ghassan Nawfal's website

Other questions to Ghassan Nawfal