Question in Family and Children

Question : What kind of medical insurance can I have as a pregnant expat in this city/country?

Answer from Marianne de Vries, expert in Family Life

Having medical insurance is mandatory and all companies and sponsors will provide you with medical insurance. If you arrive as a dependent on your husband’s residency permit, you will be included in the same insurance policy. The actual coverage of your medical insurance depends on the company and package, so make sure you read the details of your insurance policy.

Marianne de Vries - Expert in Family Life

Phone number : N/A

Website : Go to Marianne de Vries's website

Other questions to Marianne de Vries