Car Insurance in Finland

It is mandatory for all vehicle owners in Finland to have motor insurance, even foreign nationals who drive their own cars. Number plates for vehicles that come from EEA member states are adequate proof of car insurance. However, cars that come from non-EEA member states should have an international green card or frontier insurance.

Expatriates residing in Finland and in other parts of the world are fortunate to have Clements Worldwide by their side. They offer their auto insurance services specifically for those aspiring to have their own cars while overseas. Some of the perks on their policies are third party liability and physical damage coverage.

More info on Clements Worldwide Auto Insurance