US Expat Tax in Germany

US expat tax in Germany requires that Americans residing in this country file a U.S. tax return every year with the Internal Revenue Service. Because having to pay taxes to two countries can be quite complicated, it is best for expats to hire a professional who has substantial experience both in US and German taxation.


Contact our Expat Tax Services Partners

* Fields marked with this asterisk are mandatory

Your Details:

Your Requirements: