Visa First

Visa First

Visa First process working holiday visas, skilled migrant visas, tourist visas and business visas for over 30,000 people travelling to more than 100 countries every year. We also organise everything you need in Australia, New Zealand, UK and Ireland before you leave home including tax numbers, arrival packages, bank accounts, SIM cards, job advice and much more!

Why Choose Visa First?

More than 30,000 people use Visa First each year to organise their visas

    * Check the status of your visa 24/7 online.
    * More than 10 years experience in visa processing and strong relationships with embassies.
    * Visa First answers your queries immediately through our online live chat service.
    * Multi-lingual team

list of Visa First main products:

Australian Visas

Australia Working Holiday Visa

The Australian Working Holiday Visa allows young people between the ages of 18 and 30 to travel for holidays and casual employment for up to 12 months.

Australia 3 Month Business Visa

Visiting Australia for short-term business activities like conferences or meeting will require you to getan Australian Business Visa (Australia Business ETA Visa) valid for up to 3 months.

Australia 6 Month Holiday Visa

The 6 Month Australian Holiday Visa allows you to stay on vacation in Australia for up to 6 months. It does not entitle you to work in Australia.

Australia Student Visa

The Australian Student Visa enables you to study in Australia, once you receive a letter of acceptable for a full time course from an Australian education provider.

Australia Sponsorship Visa

The Australian Sponsorship Visa allows you to live and work in Australia for up to four years for an employer/company that will sponsor you directly.

Australia Skilled Migration Visa

The Australian Skilled Visa enables skilled migrants to move to Australia and seek employment without arranging or searching for a job or sponsorship beforehand.

Australia Employer Nomination Scheme

The Employer Nomination Scheme is a permanent residency visa that allows employers to sponsor foreign nationals for a permanent visa to work in Australia.

Australia Defacto Visa

The Australia De Facto Visa entitles the partner of an Australian citizen,  permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen to migrate to Australia as their de facto partner or spouse.

New Zealand Visas

New Zealand Working Holiday Visa (1 & 2 Year)

The New Zealand Working Holiday Visa enables 18 to 30 year olds to work and travel casually in New Zealand for up to 12 months or, if you are a UK passport holder, for up to 23 months.

New Zealand Student Visa

To study in New Zealand for more than 3 months, you need to get a NZ Student Visa. You must already be accepted into a full-time course at a New Zealand educational institution.

New Zealand Essential Skills Visa

This visa allows you to work in New Zealand for up to 3 years. You need a job offer from a New Zealand employer.

New Zealand Skilled Migration Visa

The New Zealand Skilled Migration Programme allows skilled workers in specialised occupations the opportunity to live and work permanently in New Zealand.

New Zealand Long Term Business Visa

The Long Term Business visa allows people who are interested in starting a business or buying an existing business in New Zealand to work and live there temporarilyfor up to 3 years.

Canadian Visas

Canadian Working Holiday Program

The WHP provides opportunities for young Irish and United Kingdom residents to have extended holidays in Canada and permits them to work for up to 12 months.

Canada Student Visa

If you wish to study in Canada for more than 6 months you need Canadian Student Visa. You are requires a letter of enrolment from an education provider.

Canadian Work Permit

The Canadian Work Permit enables people who have a job offer from a Canadian employer to live and work in Canada up to 3 years.

Canadian Experience Class Visa

The Canadian Experience Class visa is a resident visa, that enables overseas workers to live and work in Canada permanently, provided that they have worked in Canada for minimum 12 months in the last 3 years in a skilled occupation.

Canada Federal Skilled Visa

The Canadian Federal Skilled programme allows skilled migrants to live and work in Canada as permanent residents.

Canadian Investor Visa

The Investor visa allows experienced business people to invest C$800,000 into Canada’s economy and become permanent residents.

US Visas


The US ESTA is required for International travellers who are looking to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program.


The B1 is a visitor’s visa that enables you to go to the US to travel for holiday, business or medial treatment. You will have to be able to support yourself during your stay in the US.


Treaty Trader (E-1) visa is for a national of a country which the United States (U.S.) maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation who is coming to the U.S. to carry on substantial trade.


The H-2B visa is a temporary work visa for seasonal, intermittent or a one-time occurrence type of employment. You need to have a job offer to apply.


The H-1B visa program allows US employers to sponsor a foreign national with qualifications at a degree level in a specialty occupation.

US L-1

The US L1 Visa in a non-immigrant visa which enables companies with operations both in the US and abroad to transfer managerial and key personnel to their US branch.

Get a free quote