US Expat Tax in Panama

It is very important for every U.S. Citizen and Green Card holder to know that by U.S. Law, you are required by law to file U.S tax return every year regardless if you are already paying taxes in Panama and other territories. The expatriate Foreign Earned Income Exclusion ($92,900 for 2011 and $95,100 for 2012) can only be claimed if you file your tax return on a timely basis.


Contact our Expat Tax Services Partners

* Fields marked with this asterisk are mandatory

Your Details:

Your Requirements: