Expat Housing Services in Poland

Expats are allowed to buy a housing property in Poland, but they must ask the permission of the Minister of the Interior and Administration first before making any purchasing arrangements. Foreign nationals from the EU member states do not need this permission if they have a residency permit in Poland and are staying in the country for a period of more than 90 days. Once issued a permit to buy a housing property in Poland, this document is valid for two years from the date of issue.

Looking for housing options? Let us find the best rentals

Short term or Long term – let us help you find your housing options: Tap into our quality local network.
Prepare your relocation with ExpatFinder.

* Fields marked with this asterisk are mandatory

Home Search in Poland

Browse property agents, realtors locally to help you find a home, an accommodation or an investment opportunity. Make a free no-obligation enquiry.

Find out more