US Expat Tax in Poland

By law, all American nationals residing in Poland are still required to file their income tax returns and pay taxes on their worldwide income. To avoid double taxation on their foreign-earned income, U.S. expats in Poland can make use of the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion and Foreign Tax Credits. For those who are not sure how to file their U.S taxes, it is better to consult a tax specialist to help you with the process.


Contact our Expat Tax Services Partners

* Fields marked with this asterisk are mandatory

Your Details:

Your Requirements: