Tax Advisory in Sweden

Expat tax in Sweden depends on how long the expat has been staying in the country. For tax purposes, a foreigner may be considered a Swedish resident if he is permanently living in the country and owns his own home, or if he is staying in Sweden for at least 6 months each year, excluding short trips abroad.

Reduced taxes, full compliance with expat-specific regulations and preventing burdensome tax audits are three ways an expat benefits from personal taxation assistance professional. UK-based specialist Andrew Baker, who has at least three and a half decades of industry experience under his belt, is a trusted choice for his clients in Sweden and many parts of the world.

More info on BakTax

All that an expat ever wanted when it comes to their taxes is to have someone who can give them proactive tax advices. A global firm such as Tax Advisory Expatriates is what it takes for expat clients in Sweden and other countries to know more about their tax qualifications and obligations while overseas.

More info on Tax advisory Expatriates