US Expat Tax in Sweden

US expat tax in Sweden has to be paid to the US Internal Revenue Service on top of Swedish taxes. The Swedish government has also agreed with the IRS to cooperate in tracking down American expats who have not been paying taxes in their home country. However, these expats can avail of relief from double taxation upon the advice of a US overseas tax specialist.


Contact our Expat Tax Services Partners

* Fields marked with this asterisk are mandatory

Your Details:

Your Requirements: