Tax Advisory in United Arab Emirates

An attraction to living in the United Arab Emirates is the lack of any form of income tax, capital gains tax or VAT for both expats and locals. However, expats need to obtain tax liability, which is based on the country of residence, country of tax residence and the country of domicile, which is the country that you were born in. There are also a number of indirect taxes that appear in the form of visas, road tolls ID cards, health cards, parking fines and other fees. 

Expatriates who want to pay less taxes, comply fully with expat-specific requirements, and avoid the pains of a tax audit should hire a personal taxation professional. A trusted name in the business is Andrew Baker of UK, a specialist seasoned by 35 years of experience, who has been helping clients in various parts of the UAE and many other areas of the globe.

More info on BakTax

Tax advisory Expatriates in UAE are offering Expat Taxes services wherein they are going to help you in fixing your income taxes, and other details about your tax. Tax advisory Expatriates will gather the documents and let you be informed about the properties and investments that you need to pay. This taxes will serve as your license in handling your properties.

More info on Tax advisory Expatriates